четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

abou golf hotel nawas




Fell into the depths of a broken heart again. Iapos;ll die alone...I get lost in your eyes and I canapos;t help but feel like Iapos;ll never find love there again.



The assembly this morning almost made me vomit, literally. All those videos, all the dead bodies, the blood, etc etc, I couldnapos;t watch that shit. Seriously. I think we get the point, but it doesnapos;t matter, nobody will really listen until their best friend or mother or father dies from the same cause. Stoked but not stoked on graduation, now. Brittany and I just sat there planning our graduation shit, like my birthday party, prom, and graduation. End of this school year. So many things to do, GPA to pull up, college applications, all that junk. Ugh.
So we went out on the football field to take our senior class photo. And we were in the shape of 09, how typical, haha. Shorter classes rule so hard, but no time to sleep Ugh.
After school Zach came and picked me up, we dyed his hair, watched a movie, talked. It was so much fun and I like that he makes me happy. Heapos;s saying how much he likes me and how he wants to date but itapos;s so soon. I think him waiting a week or two wonapos;t hurt. At least I hope it wonapos;t.

canandian affair, abou golf hotel nawas, abou grahib, abou graib.



Комментариев нет: