четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

electric monorail host german manufacturers




If you feel like going backward in time through my livejournal enteries I am likely dead or famous, or you are me, or you are in love with me or some combination of the previous possibilities. If any of these conditions apply I would like to mention that one hundred and thirty pages of the novel I have been talking about is in front of me. It is not done. I am 21 years old. I have graduated college, but I am still in the Pitt library because it is open late. I am a little drunk but drinking coffee so that I might be able to work on my book. I have a website. It is no longer fireeyeball.com now it is cyberpunkapocalyse.com a little less catchy but fuck it all.
My sister has moved in with me in my tiny apartment, and I have a lovely young lady with food stamps that provides for me during this economic crisis.
Life is life is life, and mine lingers on. I speak and speak and speak into the void, but this is a voice unk--

american express airline ticket, electric monorail host german manufacturers, electric monster rc truck, electric montana vehicle, electric moonshine, electric moonshine band.



Комментариев нет: