понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

anniversary favor golden party wedding





Decisions...


Why in heck do they have to be so complicated... I know that my Journal has been filled with some sad stuff lately.. And i am more than sorry about that. But there has been so much going on lately... I guess thatapos;s why i needed to start this Live Jounal thing.. Itapos;s just a place to go for me i guess.. Some kind of therapy... And thank you so much for reading and replying.. Itapos;s nice to know that iapos;m heard.

Still pondering about Moving back home.

I fear that my daughter thinks iapos;m a looser because i made so many promisses to her.
I told her that things would be different... And that she would absolutely LOVE this place.. I loved this place when i was a teen So much was happenning in this town... All the teens would hang out on the beach... And summers here are just way longer as in Montreal. Once we got here, i found out that the beach was pretty much "no mans land"... That things are just not quite as they were.
The town has changed... And that really dissapointed my daughter...and i� :(

She goes to a french school that is about an hour away... So thatapos;s a 2 hour bus ride every day for her She siad she doesnapos;t mind.. But the sad thing is that �she has no frinds in the town we live... They all live right by the school where she goes And there are no city busses that can take her there. She was totally independant back home.. And just hoped on one bus to the other to get where she needed to go...
yeah.. We can drive her and stuff.. But you know how it is.. We canapos;t always

Now my husband is realizing that he wantapos;s to go back home because he wantapos;s to make it work with his music.. He sings french... Some english but all his compositions are french.. And there is no way in heck that he can make it in french here

My reason for moving out here was for my sisters and mum... I missed them so much and just wanted to reconnect... My baby sister has 2 little ones also and i just wanted to be there for them. To watch them grow

Iapos;m looking for a day job right now... Just to help make ends meet...
Oh... My husband just walked into the room while i am writing this.. And he just re comfirmed to me that he wantapos;s to leave... With a very angree face.... And determined lol.�

Well.. I donapos;t know how it will get done... But it sure will.

By the way... I wnat to thank RE. For reading and commenting... Also Jean.. You are always there for me :) Thank you to both of you
If there are others that are reading.... Please reply also... Just so i know you are there.. Itapos;s less lonely when there are others around
You can also open your own account here too You dontapos; have to write jounals if you donapos;t want... Or maybe you do want? but by openning an accounthere at least when i get your reply... It wonapos;t be written "Anonymous" .



enoch 212, anniversary favor golden party wedding, anniversary favor golden party, anniversary favor golden, anniversary favor, anniversary fancy favor.



Комментариев нет: