суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

f distribution tables




Yesterdayapos;s and todayapos;s wedding, and not wedding, accomplishments:

Met with the pastor and got the definite okay
Bought invitations
Bought Jonnyapos;s birthday present


I�didnapos;t find shoes or the ... Ah ... Necessary undergarment necessary for my dress fitting this Friday. But whatever.

Mom bought me a rainbow cookie at the Starbuckapos;s in Target.

I�love rainbow cookies. They are large and sweet and delicious cookies, and sometimes when I�was working in Baltimore I�would buy a rainbow cookie and a coffee and that is what I�would eat for lunch. A pathetic lunch, but soooo so tasty.

It was nice visiting with Mom and Dad last evening and this morning. I�wasnapos;t ready to leave because it was such a pleasant time.

audiotel internet minitel, f distribution tables, f distribution table statistics, f distribution table, f distribution statistics, f distribution pdf.



Комментариев нет: